9.19.2007

TWIST.


Barry McGee, aka "TWIST", just held the opening reception for his latest show over at REDCAT Gallery here in LA.

I don't know HOW THE FUCK I managed to miss the opening reception for this on Friday, but I definitely did, and am now crying in front of my computer as I try to live vicariously through the few photos I have come across from the show. Luckily the exhibit will be showing until November 25, which leaves you and I plenty of time to make our way down there, but we all know that the opening reception is always the best night.

Here's a photo from another exhibit he had a while back. I forgot which one it's from, but this is probably my one of my favorite things he's done:






Check some of the photos of the current exhibit that the homie Jon Furlong (Obey Clothing) shot:








BARRY MCGEE: ADVANCED MATURE WORK
Gallery at REDCAT
631 West 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012 USA

Opening reception: Friday, September 14, 7-10 pm
Exhibition dates: September 15-November 25, 2007
Gallery hours: noon to 6pm or curtain, closed Mondays
Admission to the gallery is always FREE.



No comments: