9.24.2007

These music videos are amazing. I don't feel that I need to elaborate on any particular video and what exactly makes it amazing because, well. They're videos. Watch them. If I really wanted to, I could explain that Michel Gondry created the runaway shoe effect in Beck's "Deadweight" video by having him walk backwards with fishing line attached to the shoes. If I really wanted to, I could explain to you that Chris Cunningham created the runaway shoelace effect in Portishead's "Only You" video by having the actor move his feet underwater and playing it backwards. If I REALLY wanted to, I could explain to you that Star Jones obviously lost 975 pounds by running backwards underwater with her shoes on. You're not an idiot. None of this is necessary. Watch the videos.



Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do




Beck - Deadweight




Portishead - Only You




Aphex Twin - Windowlicker (Recommended)

No comments: