11.09.2007

Went to Vans World HQ over in Cypress, CA for the day. Vans has an AMAZINGLY FUCKING HUGE office, it was so insane to see firsthand how big this company is. Tons of cool stuff, lots of original artwork dating back to the 60's and 70's. I even ran into artist Taka Hayashi.

Too bad Cypress is the most boring city ever, and I'd probably lose my mind quickly if I had to be there for anything more than 12 hours. Which I guess works perfectly for an office environment with hundreds of employees all under one building? Right? Hmmmm...

The storm clouds are taking over the L.A. sky once again. And everybody loves rainy day music...


Feist - Mushaboom (k-os mix) (Recommended)

Bjork - I Miss You (Sunshine Mix)

Handsome Boy Modeling School - The Truth


What do these 3 songs have in common...?


No comments: